This game is dedicated to my son Vittorio.
Neverending Motion is an action game physics-based.
The aim of the game is to get the bonus (placed randomly in the scenario)using the magnets positioned on the ground.
The magnets have a force of attraction that lasts 1 second.
The head of the worm can not touch other parts of her body, otherwise it's 'Game Over'.
The number shown on the main ball indicates how many magnets can still be placed.
Three game modes:
- NORMAL - The obstacles are positioned in a regular manner.
- CHAOS - The obstacles are randomly placed.
- FREE - The number of obstacles increases according to the level.
Two camera modes:
- NORMAL - The camera is fixed.
- DYNAMIC - The camera follows the direction of the worm.
- 100 random levels
- three game modes
- two camera modes
- strategy and action